AVIAREPS has more than 25 years’ experience providing professional passenger GSA services and tourism marketing to clients around the globe. As the world’s leading GSA and Tourism representation, organization with 65 offices in 59 countries, AVIAREPS represents airlines as well as destinations, hotels, attractions, airports, cars, trains, cruise lines, retailers and import export organizations, and offers a full suite of B2B and B2C services which includes sales & reservations, marketing, digital, and PR programs.
Reservation & Ticketing Agent - Office in Kista
• Ticketing and processing reservations in the corresponding systems (CRS). Sabre, Amadeus
• Answer and assist both travel agencies and final customers various inquiries via incoming phone calls and emails.
• Assist sales managers with fare check, benchmark etc.
• Direct sales to final customers
• Monthly billing of ticket sales, sales reports
• You are also responsible for the administration of groups and tour operator quotas.
• You look after tour operators, brokers, travel agencies and corporate customers
• You have completed vocational training or a comparable qualification
• Ideally if you have already gained practical experience with an airline, a travel agency or a tour operator for at least 2 years
• Your Swedish and English language skills are business fluent, other languages are an advantage
• High level of customer orientation and customer service
• Commitment, enthusiasm, ability to work in a team, flexibility, goal-oriented action
• Ability to work independently and efficiently while overseeing an effective team.
• Proven work experience with a CRS system, preferably Sabre, but also Amadeus.
• pleasant and collegial working environment in a dynamic and motivated team with a hands-on mentality.
• An exciting work environment and new challenges.
• Varied full-time position with a high degree of personal responsibility in an international environment.
For more information about the position, kindly contact Ms. Marcela Carraminana.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , phone: +46 (0) 855 56 91 09 .